Tuesday, May 2, 2017


Jesus is eternal uncreated God


 

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

 1 Tim. 3:16

    And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh

 Matthew 1:23

    Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

John 20:28

    And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Isaiah 9:6

    For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

2 Peter 1:1

    Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Romans 9:5

    Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Rev. 21:6-7

    And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. [7] He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Col. 2:9

    For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Hebrews 1:8

    But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Philip. 2:6-7

    Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: [7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

1 Cor. 15:47

    The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Titus 2:13

    Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

John 1:1,14

    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 5:23

    That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Hebrews 1:6

    And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

1 John 3:16

    Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

Acts 20:28

    Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

John 8:58

    Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 14:1

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:14

If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it. –(Christ can do anything)

Mark 11:22

    And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

Acts 24:24

    … he sent for Paul, and heard him concerning the faith in Christ.

Acts 20:21

    Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

Micah 5:2

    But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Psalm 90:2

Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

Hebrews 7:3

    Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.

Rev. 22:6

And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Rev. 22:16

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

 

JESUS IS THE CREATOR:

John 1:10

    He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not (v3)  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

1 Cor. 8:6

    But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Ephes. 3:9

 …which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

Col. 1:12-17

    Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: [13] Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: [14] In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: [15] Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: [16] For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: [17] And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Hebrews 1:8-12

    But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. [9] Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. [10] And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands: [11] They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment; [12] And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

GOD IS THE CREATOR:

Genesis 1:1

    In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Genesis 5:1

    In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

Job 38:1,4

    Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said…Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth?

Isaiah 42:5

    Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

Eccles. 12:1

    Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth…

 JESUS IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST:

Rev. 1:17

    And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Rev. 21:6

    And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Rev. 22:13

    I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

GOD IS THE FIRST AND THE LAST:

Isaiah 41:4

    Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isaiah 43:10,11

    Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

    I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Isaiah 44:6

    Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

  JESUS IS THE “I AM”:

John 8:58

    Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

John 6:35

    And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

John 8:12

    Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 10:9

    I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

John 10:11

    I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

John 11:25

    Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

John 14:6

    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Rev. 1:8

    I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Rev. 1:11

    Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last:

Rev. 1:17

    And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Mark 14:61-62

    But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? [62] And Jesus said, I am:   

GOD IS THE “I AM”:

 

Exodus 3:13-14

    And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? [14] And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

 Isaiah 43:10-11

    Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. [11] I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

Isaiah 43:25

    I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

JESUS IS THE ROCK:

1 Cor. 10:4

    And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Acts 4:11-12

    This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

Ephes. 2:20

    And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

1 Peter 2:6-8

    Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded. [7] Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, [8] And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

GOD IS THE ROCK:

Deut. 32:3-4

[3] Because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God. [4] He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Psalm 18:2

    The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 31:3

    For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Isaiah 17:10-11

    Because thou hast forgotten the God of thy salvation, and hast not been mindful of the rock of thy strength

  Psalm 89:26

    He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.

JESUS IS THE KING:

Rev. 19:16

And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Matthew 2:1-6

    Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, [2] Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.   

1 Tim. 6:13-16

    I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; [14] That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: [15] Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; [16] Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Rev. 15:3

  And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

    Matthew 27:11

    And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest.

GOD IS THE KING:

Psalm 44:4

    Thou art my King, O God: command deliverances for Jacob.

Psalm 74:12

    For God is my King of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth.

Isaiah 43:15

    I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

Zech. 14:9

    And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

Jeremiah 10:10

    But the Lord is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king:

Isaiah 44:6-8

    Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts;

    JESUS IS THE SHEPHERD:

John 10:11

    I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

1 Peter 2:25

   For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

1 Peter 5:4

    And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

Hebrews 13:20

    Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep   

GOD IS THE SHEPHERD:

Psalm 23:1

    The Lord is my shepherd

Psalm 100:3

    Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.   

Isaiah 40:10-11

    Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him. [11] He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

Ezekiel 34:31

    And ye my flock, the flock of my pasture, are men, and I am your God, saith the Lord God.

JESUS IS THE SAVIOUR AND REDEEMER:

1 John 4:14

    And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Acts 20:28

    Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Galatians 3:13

    Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Luke 2:10-11

    And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. [11] For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

John 4:42

    And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Philip. 3:20

    For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Titus 1:4

    To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Titus 2:13

    Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Titus 3:6

    Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

GOD IS THE SAVIOUR AND REDEEMER:

Jude 1:25

    To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Titus 3:4

    But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,

1 Tim. 4:10

    For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Psalm 78:34-35

    When he slew them, then they sought him: and they returned and enquired early after God. [35] And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their redeemer.

Isaiah 47:4

    As for our redeemer, the Lord of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 44:6

    Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:21

    Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

Isaiah 49:26

    And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Psalm 106:21

    They forgat God their saviour, which had done great things in Egypt;

JESUS IS COMING

1 Thes. 3:13

    To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

1 Thes. 1:10

    And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Acts 1:11

    Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

1 Cor. 1:7

    So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

John 14:3

    And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 14:18

    I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Matthew 26:64

    Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Rev. 1:7

    Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

GOD IS COMING:

Zech. 14:5

: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

1 Thes. 4:14

    For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

Psalm 50:3

    Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Isaiah 66:15

    For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Job 19:25-26

    For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: [26] And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Rev. 1:8

    I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

JESUS IS THE HOLY ONE:

Mark 1:24

    Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.

Luke 4:34

    Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.

Acts 2:27

    Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Acts 3:14

    But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

Acts 13:35

    Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

GOD IS THE HOLY ONE:

 Psalm 71:22

    I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.

Psalm 78:41

    Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.

Psalm 89:18

    For the Lord is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.   

 Isaiah 30:15

    For thus saith the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

Isaiah 43:14-15

  Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel;

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment